Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Changing Stuff...

I think there are people who really love to change stuff all the time. They annoy people with the desire to make things different. They are always looking for a new way, a better way, a short-cut. Sometimes they change stuff merely because it hasn't been changed in a while.

People who like things to stay the same all the time get very frustrated. They feel like they are trying to grab smoke. They are constantly searching for their Penelope (Lost Season 4) to keep from having their brain meltdown in the midst of things that are always shifting.

Hello, my name is John Bishop and I like to change stuff...all the time!

This past weekend, my wife and I shifted the furniture in our living room, again.

Today I am re-doing all of the reports for the ministries department.

My hair style will be different in 6 months then it is today.

The style of clothes I wear is radically different than it was 6 months ago.

The next time I get glasses they will be very different then the ones I'm currently wearing (probably, John Lennon transitions...)

It's just the way I like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! The whirlwind of John Bishop! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful :)

Have a fantastic day-


Jess