Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blundering Idiot...

I've been at this blog thing for a little over 24 hours and I have published an impressive and truly unprecedented 2 posts already. Before you become too blown away by this display of discipline and blogging efficiency, however, I should point out -- in case you didn't happen to notice -- that I have already succumbed to a classic rookie mistake; I published a post that included a reference to an obscure holiday in an attempt to be funny (see my other post...). This is, according to blogging professionals, a serious blunder.

It was not just the professionals that critiqued my premier entry but my rabid fan base as well. Even these committed veterans of my blog felt that, "the reference was confusing, and misleading". I was attempting to introduce myself to the world in a very sticky way so that they would be forced to run back for today's post. Unfortunately...it back-fired.

So, on my second official post, I would like to issue a public apology to all my readers. Mom, I'm sorry!

Tune in tomorrow for highlights (and maybe some pictures) of the Elevation Staff Halloween costume extravaganza. I hear Lori Black might be wearing a pumpkin costume...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, you're truly hilarious. Your wit transcends the workings of the internet highway. Impressive.

I think a photo blog should be the follow up to this comment about the staff costumes.