Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm So Far Behind!

I'm signing up for Facebook!

I am also considering twitter!

Someone asked everyone in the audience at the GroupLife conference at Willow Creek last week (side note: average age 48-52) whether they had a Facebook account...I was one of 7 people who did not raise their hand in a room of 1500 people. The other six...an Amish family!

I'm signing up for an account. If I deny you as a friend don't take it personally, I probably just don't know how to work the thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with the Amish family. Thank goodness you're not blogging more often or I would be in big trouble for not having kept up better. But I'm all good now John Boy! Keep at it, you are sooooo good at what you do. ;)

Annalee said...

It must be in the family...I don't have a facebook account either!

Heather Z said...

Welcome to the facebook addiction, John!