Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes, That's John Bishop With Jake and Mike

For those of you who know me...you will think this picture, which was taken at a Community Outreach luncheon I attended yesterday, is very ironic.


For those of you who don't know me...let's just say I had to write the names down so I wouldn't look like a fool later when I was telling people about this picture.
To give you a little more perspective, one of Chunk's (our Executive Pastor) favorite games to play with me on road trips is the football trivia game. Here's how it works:
Chunks: "John, I'll say a mascot you tell me the city.
John: "Okay"
Chunks: "Bears"
John: "Uhh...I'm just taking a guess here...uhh...Miami"
Chunks: shouts of disbelief and endless ridicule...
If Chunks had asked me to match the name Jake Delhomme or Mike Rucker with a team before yesterday I don't think it would have gone well.

2 comments:

Annalee said...

hehehe...and so? Coming from the same family as you, and living in a country where this sport does not exist, who are they???

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

nice. my husband would have probably traded you that cool jacket he wore on Sunday to have met those guys.

Cool.