Monday, March 23, 2009

Butler Campus...I'm all in!



Hey Butler Campus,




Just wanted to thank you for a great Sunday. The Worship Experience was VERY powerful, the message was great and you (the volunteers) went above and beyond.




Now, you probably know that I'm not a big sports fan, so it may surprise you to know that I completed a bracket (for those of you who don't know what that is...I feel you! It's a little sheet that people who love basketball fill out to give their prediction for who will win the NCAA tournament...)




Here's a picture of my completed bracket:




Wait a minute, you can't see who I've picked to take it all. Here's a closer shot shot:


That's right! Butler takes it all...They took Carolina (a.k.a. the Devil..not the Blue one) in the second round...


I'm all in! I love you guys!!!

No comments: