Monday, March 16, 2009

A Great Day

Yesterday was a great day! Attendance was great. The worship experience was great. All the volunteers who waded through the puddles to greet, park, load, unload, etc... you are awesome. Pastor's Message was incredible! That video of the guy running on the street, it was great. The BBQ was great. The 6:00pm worship experience packed full like Christ was coming back when we were done - great! Bob "the reader" Aycock, you were great! In short, yesterday was a great day.

By far, however, the best moment of the day for me was the man who came up to me after the 11:30 worship experience with his family and said he was ready to give his life to Christ. I had the privilege of leading him to Christ on the spot. He was not the only person who gave their life to Christ yesterday either. about 35 people raised their hand to accept Christ when Pastor gave them an opportunity at the 6:00pm worship experience. Yesterday was a GREAT day!

To all of my Butler people, thank you! Each of you played a part in creating a great day yesterday and I am so thankful for you.

1 comment:

Heather Blair said...

Sunday was awesome, and group link went great! I am so excited to have another girl added to my group! Thank you for all you do!