Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy (insert celebration day)...

Today represents a very special day for me.


Happy Anniversary Elevation Church

This past Sunday marked the two year anniversary of the church that has become the central focus of my life's calling.


Happy Birthday Anna

Yesterday was my little sister's Birthday. She lives in France and I don't get to see her very much, but I love her dearly.


Happy Birthday Pastor


My Pastor's Birthday is coming up soon. I'm not putting a date here because he may not want everyone to know, but it reminds me as he is turning 28 that he has been gifted in a tremendous way to do amazing things. Pastor, it's an honor to serve with you. I am challenged by your vision and leadership every day. What you have set in motion in my life, by calling me to pursue all that God has for me, has awakened more in me then I ever imagined was there.



Happy Valentine's Day Heather


Today is Valentine's Day. I have had the privilege of knowing my wife since I was in 8th grade and we have been together since I was 17 so I have had a long string of Valentine's Days with one of the most gracious, loving, supportive, kind, gifted, and beautiful women on the Planet. I love you Heather.

So there you have it. Today is a good day - That's it...

1 comment:

Barry Hughes said...

John,
I'd like to talk to you sometime if that's ok. I'm a community groups pastor as well.