Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Galatians

Warning: I am going to hijack my blog indefinitely to go through the book of Galatians. I'll let you know when I'm done...

Why Go Through Galatians on my Blog?????

1) I would like to focus my blog writing energy on the Scripture, the only words that have any power to change lives – including my own.

2) I’m bored talking about me and/or the things I’m doing!

3) There is a lot of really good stuff in Galatians that I think needs to be highlighted.

4) And, I’m the Ministries Pastor of a thriving and dynamic church and I’m passionate about the stuff God says in His book; particularly through Paul in Galatians.

So, if you’re interested in going through the book of Galatians with me, then go subscribe to bloglines and put this blog at the top of your list.

If you’re not interested in going through the book of Galatians with me, then you should check your heart and figure out if you really love God. Just kidding! If you don’t want to go through the book of Galatians with me that’s fine, just make sure you’re going through something without me…

Next post: Overview

2 comments:

Jess said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ponder thoughts for change said...

perhaps this is the reason I prayed for you this morning, not only a new blog!!!!! Also an opportunity to grow in Him!