Thursday, June 5, 2008

Slight Diversion

I'm going to need more time than I have to pour over the next section of Galatians. So this morning I thought I would take a slight diversion to let you in on a little secret...

This morning I saw Jin driving a Volkswagon Jetta right down the center of the main road. I know for a fact that Hurley lives two houses up from me, and I think the guy across the street is "Henry Gail" - of course, I don't ever see him.

I have also noticed that there is a little sink hole developing in my front yard. Occaisionally, it seems like there is a little puff of black smoke creeping out of it...

And this morning while I was getting ready I heard a loud noise outside that was obvisouly the pilot eating monster. It turned out to be a guy mowing his lawn, but you know, the island does crazy things...

So do I think that my neighborhood is actually an island with hatches all over it? Not yet, but if you hear reports that I've disappeared down the storm drain by the sink hole in my front yard, now you'll know why.

Heather and I just finished season 2 of Lost, and I'm infected. If I don't get my hands on season three soon, I might just go crazy.

If you've never watched the show you might want to commit the next 6 weeks of your life to catching up. It's a great show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!! Welcome to LOST! Finished season 2 eh? I have the biggest urge to just bombard you with theories and get your thoughts, but I must refrain. I don't think I have enough characters left to type all that. I have to be careful here 'cause I'm caught up through Season 4, and I don't wanna give anything away.

Speaking of which, we have Season 3 on DVD if you want to borrow it.

...you may wanna steer clear of that smoke monster in your yard...and if your neighbor is Henry Gail you should probably consider moving... :)