Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And We Kicked it Off Right...

WOW!



The first Butler 6pm worship experience this past Sunday was amazing but my faith was way too small:



I expected 565 people to come...there were 779!



I expected about 50 people to respond to the message...and they did, but so did 75 additional people making a total of 125 people who came home on Sunday night!



My dream was to break 1500 people at the Butler Campus for the whole day...(I have a hard time writing this number) - 1998 came!



Over all on our campus this week we saw 334 people "Come Home" and in our church 925 people total!



We have a lot to celebrate. We have a lot to be thankful for. God has placed all of us in the middle of something amazing. If you were at the 6pm worship experience Sunday, you, like me, felt that "something amazing" in a way that you have never felt it before.



Here are some pictures:









No comments: