Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nearly 1K Fun Run '08 - Behind the Race

For months now we have been preparing...

The mental stamina has been excruciating as we have eagerly anticipated the race...

The hype surrounding the Nearly 1k Fun Run has not only produced a monumental race that will undoubtedly draw crowds of devoted fans, it has also expanded the very boundaries of the athletic competition.

In honor of the first annual Nearly 1k Fun Run I have included some pictures of the event in progress. Enjoy!

On a side note: In an unexpected twist of fates the Nearly 1k Fun Run has also produced spin off secret walking clubs of which I am a member but am not at liberty to discuss further.

I hope you have enjoyed these pictures.
(below) was taken after the entire wing of CS4 got sick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the CS4 guys are allergic to losing.

Anonymous said...

Congrats John! I bet that you were running faster than you did with me this summer!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

this is the best thing i've seen all day!!!!!!!!!!
yeah!
jess

Because of Love said...

Ok, my favorite part is Lori running with her PHONE! That girl needs to put it down!

Anonymous said...

What do I have to do to get my name on your blog?! I'm claiming copyright infringment! You'll be hearing from my lawyer.