Sunday, November 4, 2007

First Times!

1) Today was the first time Heather and I tried our homemade Japanese shrimp sauce - you know, the pink creamy stuff you get at Japanese steak houses that everybody loves and no one knows how to make - it was delicious!

2) If you were at our 10:00am service at Providence High School it may have been the first time you have ever seen people bringing out chairs for a sermon talking about giving God your money. It was a packed house!

3) Today was my first son's first time eating solid foods:


(The "grumpy" face only happened while the spoon was not in his mouth!)

4) And, yes, today was the first time that I created a topic so that I could hi-jack my blog to display unbelievably adorable pictures of my boy; Jeremiah Allen Bishop.

So on this, the first day of the second week of my blog, I leave you to wait on tomorrow's entry, Why Wait for Tomorrow?





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should put pictures of the cutest baby ever on your blog every day! (feeding him for the first time was a blast)
:) Love, His MOM

Beth Crosier said...

Yes, he is the cutest baby ever! (except for Heather, Erika and Brian, of course) Love you and can't wait until Christmas! MOM

Annalee said...

...and Anna! I agree. Pictures every day! What a sweet little nephew I have! Can't wait to meet him at Christmas!