Monday, November 12, 2007

Thankful

I just came out of a meeting with some of the most vision filled, God-inspired leaders that I have ever been around. I cannot believe that I have the privilege and honor to serve with these great men of God: (Pastor Steven Furtick, Chunks Corbett, Larry Brey, Larry Hubatka, and Wade Joye)

Somewhere along the way God decided to put me in a catapult and fling me down the field. Today, the day after the biggest day we have ever had at Elevation, a day where people gave more generously than I could ever have anticipated, where hundreds more hearts were engaged with the vision to see our city reached for the Gospel, where hundreds of thousands of dollars have been committed to our community to give back to those who have need; this day where Elevation Church has been poised by the blessing of God to see His name made famous like nothing we could have dreamed up if we had 200 years to plan for it, on this day, more than any other, I look around and wonder how I got here!?!

Thank you God for the privilege to serve you under these great men, in this great church, at the beginning of this great move of your hand in a wonderful city to see the world changed for Your glory! You are a truly awesome God and to be anything other than revolutionarily grateful for your blessing in my life would be blasphemous!

No comments: